Laramie County Senior Services invites seniors to attend special events this week. Please wear a mask, and we also have social distancing in place. Please RSVP to 307-635-2435 for the activities you want to attend or for further information. Located at 2101 Thomes Ave., Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001.
Due to increases in COVID-19, activities are subject to change.
- Fitness Class, Monday and Friday 11 a.m.
- Tai Chi, Monday, 2 p.m.
- Shakespeare Session, Monday, 6 p.m.
- Yoga, Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m.
- Crochet with Dana, Tuesday, 11 a.m.
- Texas Hold’em, Tuesday, 1 p.m.
- Free Afternoon Movie, Tuesday, 2 p.m.
- Parkinson Group, Tuesday and Thursday, 3 p.m.
- Veterans Day, Holiday – Offices Closed, Wednesday
- Leave for Bull Durham Casino, Thursday, 8 a.m.
- Caregiver Support Group, Thursday, 1 p.m.
- Bingo, Friday, 1 p.m. (Up to 36 People on First Come First Serve Basis)
- Pool and Snooker tables open week days, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., and weekends, 8 a.m. till 12 noon
- Fitness Center, open week days, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.