Cheyenne Frontier Days statement on Coronavirus:
"We know that concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be stressful. We want to reassure you that Cheyenne Frontier Days HQ remains open for business and we are still on track for the 124th edition of the Daddy of ‘em All in July.
We also want you to know that nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our community. So, we are taking some important steps to protect our staff, volunteers and visitors, including:
- Sanitizing tables/chairs after meetings
- Setting up hand sanitizer stations in the building
- Scheduling additional facility cleaning when needed
- Considering if in-person meetings are essential when information can be provided electronically
If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home. If you do visit CFD HQ, please be sure to observe proper handwashing procedures to help us maintain a clean and safe environment.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and state and local public health officials in regard to our facilities and events, and we will update you as new information becomes available.
How can you help? Health officials recommend the following steps to help prevent the spread of disease.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with other people's hands. Instead of handshakes, try elbow touches.
- If you have any combination of fever, body aches, nausea, fatigue, chills and sweats, please take care of yourself, protect others by staying home, and contact your medical provider.