City of Cheyenne baseball and softball fields will resume activity in accordance with Cheyenne Laramie County Health plans and statewide public health orders. Athletic fields will open for practice-only beginning Saturday, May 9th. Field reservations will be implemented starting Wednesday, May 13th. Key information can be found below. Additional guidelines and a signature form are available at the link above.
- All City owned athletic fields will open (for practices only) May 9, 2020 on a first come, first serve basis through May 12, 2020.
- Field reservations will begin at 8:00 am on May 13, 2020. Field requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Field requests will be taken in order received and confirmed via email.
- Prior to using City owned fields, teams are required to sign and return the Field Guideline form found in the hyperlink above as well as the required insurance.
- No night practices will take place at this time.
- Restrooms at baseball/softball complexes to remain closed at this time.
The City of Cheyenne appreciates our community’s efforts to resume outdoor recreation in a safe and measured approach.