Why are people still getting COVID after being vaccinated? Are breakthrough infections normal or should we be worried? Dr. Amesh Adalja, a Senior Scholar at Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, and Dr. Rebecca Wurtz, the Director of Public Health at the University of Minnesota, answer our most pressing questions. Source by: Stringr
As featured on
The possibility of Wyoming lawmakers gathering to oppose President Biden's worker vaccine mandate appears to be growing.
- CLCHD Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive
- The Mayor’s Minute from Mayor Patrick Collins – September 17th
- CFR Responds to Suspicious Letter
- 9-11 Memorial Stair Climb
- Cheyenne Tree Planting Set for September 18
- Stolen Greenway Sign
- Citizens on Patrol
- U.S. Gold Corp. Executes Additional Agreement for CK Gold Project
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our newsletter? Get local, Wyoming, and national news, the weather forecast, and more, delivered to your inbox every weekday morning. Sign up today!
- Sheriff Says Jail is Accepting Arrests
- Work Begins On The New Hitching Post: “The Hitching Post Plaza”
- Wyoming Marine Memorial to be Held After his Baby is Born
- Wyoming Detects Rare Human Case of Pneumonic Plague
- Baby Girl Born to Widow of Marine Killed in Kabul Bombing
- Supply Sergeant Catches Fire
- Governor Gordon: Wyoming is Running a Strong Rental Assistance Program
- Cheyenne Remembers 9/11
- Cheney, Hageman trade barbs following Trump endorsement
- Gordon working with state lawmakers, other governors on opposing Biden vaccine mandate